Lorin and Chris, co-owners and hands-on craftsmen, have the experience and dedication to complete difficult and complex projects to exacting standards. Whether a more modern style, or a cherished heritage home, they ensure that the details will suit the homeowners desired end result.
They offer an excellent range of pultruded fiberglass fenestration options from DUXTON Windows & Doors. Learn more here.
Regardless of the size of the project, the Prairie team will meet you at your home for a free estimate, discuss your best options and then provide you with the description of how the project will be completed.
They will then follow through, personally involved every step of the way, to complete the project, backed by their personal and corporate warranties.
Customer and building needs are always unique, but typically the process includes the following steps:
- On-site consultation and discussion of possible approaches and product needs
- Measurements and finalizing product details
- Full estimate including cost and timeline
- Upon acceptance and deposit, final measurements are made and products ordered
- Installation schedule is finalized with at least one week’s notice before work begins in the home
- Work begins with protection of home contents for duration of project
- Removal and disposal of old product
- Installation of new product per Canadian standards
- 20 Year Limited Warranty on the product
- 2 year Limited Warranty on the installation